Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

How is a reasonable time to execute a trust. Were on 18

Customer Question

How long is a reasonable time to execute a trust. Were on 18 months now and the attorney who drinks excessive seems no closer to finish this. All the money has been in his passion since April. What is resonible? Some of the family are living in bad conditions and the trust is about 5 million.
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Unless there are logistic issues or troubles with getting people together to sign, drafting and executing a trust should take no longer than a month or so.

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

If you're having this much trouble, you may want to consider retaining another attorney and filing a complaint with the state bar against this lawyer.