Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

I would like to verify my account. is it g53915018a7 /

Customer Question

i would like to verify my account.
is it g53915018a7 /
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: If you enrolled directly in TSA PreCheck (paid $85), the best way to verify your TSA PreCheck Known Traveler Number (KTN) is to use the Universal Enrollment Services website. You can go to the following link, and provide your personal information as requested: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/servicecode/11115V. You will enter the information and then see your record. There you will find your TSA PreCheck number, which is your Known Traveler Number.

If you paid $100 for a GOES enrollment or some other Trusted Traveler Program, you will need to contact Customs And Border Protection (CBP). CBP administers those programs, not TSA. CBP's contact: 855 - 873 - 4637.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.