Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am unable to get through to the manditory actions unit. i

Customer Question

i am unable to get through to the manditory actions unit. i have conpleted all the requirements and the local dmv office ,told me to call manditory actions to lift the suspention, my sr22 will expire if it is not lifted. what do i do
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am JustAnswer Expert. I understand your problem. You definitely don't want your SR-22 to expire. May I ask what state you are located in? Also, what happens when you dial the phone number that was provided?

The answers to those question will allow to allow me to help you quickly and efficiently. one more question please...What phone number were you provided?

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you cannot get through to the CA DMV Mandatory Actions unit at(###) ###-#### ***** you need to send them an email at***@******.*** and attach copies of your documents.
You can also try calling them at(###) ###-#### ***** 1 and then 0 until you are transferred to the MAU.