Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My ex boyfriend and I have ended a 8yr relationship, we had

Customer Question

my ex boyfriend and I have ended a 8yr relationship, we had a joint account for 8yr and now he has asked to prepare to leave all my money for the last 8yr has been put in the joint account a 1 1/2 years ago I took a loan from my 401K to pay for a new airconditioner
he wants to give 4500. to payoff the loan or use to move. is there anything I can do
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the information and your question, however, I am afraid I don't completely understand your facts. It appears that there is some information missing and the really long sentence doesn't quite make sense. Can you restate the issue for me? In other words, what is it that is happening with your joint account money? Are you saying that your ex-BF has taken it all? If not, what are you saying about that? Also, what does an air conditioner have to do with your joint account? Is there another issue here about a home?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thank you for your help

Still a bit confused. Are you going to provide the clarifying information that I asked for so that I can assist you, or do you want to close your question? Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no, thank you I have canceled

Ok.Thank you