Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had Quantity Transmission repair my truck last April 2015

Customer Question

I had Quantity Transmission repair my truck last April 2015 and didn't get it until July 2015. Had to take back last Dec.for leak,noises and not changing gear.He said in a few days. Went to check on it today it was not there but at his house. I ask him why and he said he didn't have room but was working on another. Said it will ready Jan 28. He was already paid and didn't care if it was fix or not.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify for me what your question is so I can better assist you? Thank you.