Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a probate lawyer three years I feel that this has

Customer Question

I have a probate lawyer for over three years I feel that this has gone on to long and hes just taking my money.my brother has been the problem also he refuse to cooperate .its been three years and my lawyer just sepeaned the banks.at the time my brother was power of attorney he was removed and im the soul representitve of her account.i don't know why my lawyer is lacking so uch time on this probate case I have been paying him by taking out my stock money that I had over $100,000 now its down to $20,000.he when to court 8 months ago and told me it was for pentalties agaist my brother ,and the judge held my brother for contempt of court.the judge wanted my brother arrested my lawyer told the judge he didn't want to do that .so he comes back to tell there was no pentalties and the judge told him to superania the bank records.i feel he should of first three years ago have the records first and not waist my time and money after three years.do you know of a good lawyer with letagation experience in this area.i no longer trust this lawyer that I have.jeff goodfriend
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

Jeff, good afternoon. When you have addressed this with the attorney, ha he provided you with a reason for the delay? Also, what area are you in?