Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I returned a kit to a firm that provides investment advice

Customer Question

I returned a kit to a firm that provides investment advice as a condition for a refund. The individual I have been in contact with indicated, I did return the kit. However the credit company gave me a credit when I filed a dispute consequently the individual indicated that no reply would be made to the cc company (which he referred to as a bank) since I had previously been provided a credit. Since the firm has not acknowledged receipt of the kit, the cc company has reinstated the bill of $2500. Do I have a case against the investment firm or the CC company? I have been trying to resolve this w/ the cc company since Oct 2015.
Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Do you have anything in writing from the individual indicating that they received the kit back?

.

.

thanks