Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Time Pay told me I was suppose to cancel the contract with

Customer Question

time Pay told me I was suppose to cancel the contract with Montronices
I told them that Derik said that he would handle that, Time Payment said that they are not responsible for what he said. Montronices told Time Pay
that the customer does not cancels contracts , when the customer sign a contract with a different company. The company that customer sign with cancel the contract. Time Payment has not monitored my home never. They have taken money out of my account. I stopped that from happening by notifying my bank, now Time Payment are sending bills
Is there anything that can be done. I am 73 yrs old and on a limited income Thank you *****
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What does your contract with Time Pay and Montronics state regarding cancellation of contracts? What does the contract with Time pay state, since they are the one billing you? You are going to be bound by the terms of what is written in the contract and not what an employee tells you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not happy with you answer.
Thank you for your reply.
However you DID NOT RECEIVE ANY ANSWER, I asked you a question because I needed more information from you about your situation. Would you prefer to discuss this by phone, if so I will send you a phone request.