Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Our company is in California and has become the target of

Customer Question

our company is in California and has become the target of false and misleading statements that have been posted to a unsponsored facebook page. I have a link to the page (which takes about 5 minutes to read) . I have done some preliminary reading regarding libelous statements, malice, etc, and have drafted a demand letter that i would like to send to the publisher of the false statements, that demands that they remove the falsehoods (which i identify in my letter), or i will take legal action against them. I would like a professional to review the libelous facebook page, and my demand letter (3 pages) for clarity and proper protocol. I would like a professional overview of my standing on this issue. My guess is that about 1/2 hour should let us get through the basics.
thank you
ray
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you actually know the person who posted these comments? We would be happy to review the document if you upload a link to it here.