Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Breeder of co-owned dog wants the whole 1st litter. I am the

Customer Question

breeder of co-owned bitch dog wants the whole 1st litter . I am the primary owner she is co -owner on AKC registration.I have had possession of said dog since Feb .2013. I paid no purchase price I have paid for major health testing , entry fees for championship and all handling and entry fees for her Grand championship, said Bitch has resided with me since 2013 . co owner signed AKC papers over in April of 2015 so they read Roberta Wendt owner and Keri Paulson co-owner . I do not want my dog whelping her litter at her home .
I have offered to pay her 2500.00 for said bitch and she refused offered to split the 2 litters . No, she wants the 1st litter all the pups and is responsible for all expenses, also whelps at her home . this is my dog and I owner she has stated . need contract to cover myself and my dog . any help would be appreciated thank you .Roberta Wendt
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have any written agreement yet regarding the dog and puppies?