Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I cannot find my x wife in order to sign off time share

Customer Question

I cannot find my x wife in order for her to sign off time share property in USA.
What is my next move?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest you should consult with the Settlement/Title Company who is working with you on this and ask if they are willing to accept your sworn Affidavit that you have tried everything to contact her to no avail.

Though they might require you to first run a Notice in the Legal Section of your local newspaper stating that you are seeking her (by full Name) so the Timeshare can be sold. In other words, unfortunately, you are going to be at the mercy of the company who is working with you and what they are willing to accept as your good faith effort to contact her.