Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My son Schooley had s drivers licence and owes the dmv an

Customer Question

My son ***** ***** Schooley had His drivers licence and owes the dmv an amount of money to obtain new licence. I am his mother and would like to know amount that he owes?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

The only way to check this online is possibly with via THIS LINK It appears you should be able to access the DMV record. I am not privy to the site without the required input information, which I do not want you to post here for privacy reasons. However, try that link and see if you can get the verification you need.

Otherwise, you will need to contact the DMV directly and ask to verify the amount because you want to pay it for your son.