Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Looking name(s) on the first title of ** ********* ******

Customer Question

Looking for the name(s) on the first title of ** ********* ****** ******** ** ******* **** ******.
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer (additional $52 typically). Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

Do not be concerned with short delays in my response to you. When I am online I generally respond in a few minutes, unless I am on a call with another customer. When I am offline I generally respond in less than 24 hours. If I begin to answer your question late in the evening (after 9:00 PM CST) I will generally provide you a quick comment as to the fact that I am signing off for the night. I am generally online most days 1:00PM-10:00PM CST.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

I can't see what you are searching for. Do note that I have the ability to search for individuals and businesses along with their address and contact info for an additional charge. Customer service may have blocked your request if you posted personal information. If I can assist you let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand your response . You stated that you cannot see my request! I sent the info clearly and concisely in an email on January 02, 2015 at 01:30 am! I also paid the $28.00 fee via Paypal! What am I to deduce from your response? How am I supposed to proceed further to your response! It has not been 24 hours as yet since I posted my legal question to you! I am highly confused!
***** ****
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I apologize, but customer service blocks all personal information provided all I see is XXXXXXXX through all of it. We do not typically function through email or phone unless an additional charge is paid as we do everything on this screen. If you look at your question you should see how it has been modified. I have no control over that or billing. I would advise you to contact customer service.

If you have any billing issues, you can contact JustAnswer.com Award Winning Customer Service:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help or 1.***-***-****.

If your question involves trying to locate a person or business I am connected to databases that allow me to search for both within the US. While you can't post that information online if you reply here and request it and tell me what you want I can tell you if that is something I can do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for the name(s) on the ORIGINAL title of a house bought in Kingston, Jamaica West Indies circa 1967. I am stressing the original title as the couple had divorced and one person on the original title remarried and the new wife now has the house. Thank you
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not have access to any information abroad I will opt out so your question will go back to all the other experts so if one can assist you they will contact you. Please do not reply to this message as that will delay things. Wait to reply until a new person sends you an introduction.

Best regards,