Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Rose is the corporation and inlive in the brickshere ibe had

Customer Question

Edward rose is the corporation and inlive in the brickshere ibe had nothing but horrible experiences thenleasingnagent lives above me and her dog peed on me and she said nothing my husband is in army and very decorated and he and myself to not dervse this treatment that's one of many she never apologized she treats us horribly finallymwe wrote corporate and they did nothing heres the letter
Is there anyway I can send it to you
Conversation opened. 3 messages. All messages read.
Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
Search
Gmail
COMPOSE
Labels
Inbox (5)
Starred
Important
Sent Mail
Drafts
Circles
[Imap]/Drafts
[Imap]/Sent
[Imap]/Trash
Notes
Travel
More
Hangouts
More
14 of 28
Expand all
Print all
In new window
Fwd: Unacceptable
Inbox
***@******.*** 12/8/15
Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: > From:***@******.***...
Rebecca Krafchin 12/8/15
Begin forwarded message: > From:***@******.*** > Date: December 8...
Carissa Davis
12/10/15
to me
Rebecca,
My apologies that I missed you yesterday and didn't have an opportunity to try you again before close of business.
Upon review of the concerns addressed in the correspondence below, although they are valid and did require our attention, I still am not finding cause for release from your lease agreement.
Please let me know if there is a convenient time to further discuss. I am conducting a training session with our Managers today and tomorrow, but will do my best to step away for a call.
I can't paste it is here is there a way Incan forward it to you
to me
Rebecca,
Thank you,
Carissa
to me
Rebecca,
Thank you,
Carissa
More
14 of 28
Expand all
Print all
In new window
Fwd: Unacceptable
Inbox
***@******.*** 12/8/15
Rebecca Krafchin 12/8/15
Carissa Davis
12/10/15
to me
Rebecca,
Thank you,
Carissa
Sent from my iPhone
Click here to Reply or Forward
0.11 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 10 minutes ago
Details
People (2)
carissa_davis
Add to circles
Show details
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you had these breaches of your lease and the landlord did not fix them in a reasonable time, then the company claiming it is not enough to let you out of the lease is not correct.
In Indiana, when a tenant has a lease, they are guaranteed peaceable use and possession of a habitable premises. Your landlord has violated that and if they did not fix the breaches, then you can sue to terminate the lease based on their breach of the lease. However, if they did fix all of the problems, then they have satisfied their duty to you and you would have to remain bound in the lease.