Kim Courtney
Kim Courtney,
Experience:  Founder/Member at Food Business Association
8989662

My son ran from a police. And he surrender, but they sick

Customer Question

My son ran from a police. And he surrender , but they sick the dog on him anyway. And the dog. Bit hie leg and neck and head. And he went to jail. I believe they took him to the
Hospital. After that he start going down. Then he got sent off to putnamville prison. And he
Ask them to help him. And they miss treated him. I call them over a 100 times to please
Help my son. He pass away 12-11-2015 I can't believe it. Please help me with this case .
Expert:  Kim Courtney replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. This is a terrible situation, and it sounds like you deserve answers here.

I think you may have a very strong law suit. I would like to refer you to the ACLU in Indiana who might be able to bring a law suit for you without any payment. http://aclu-in.org/

There is a lot of information that I believe you should obtain from the police and jail system, and that would be helpful to have a lawyer to get all of it. They can help you with that and then help you decide if you want to sue for a wrongful death suit.

I think that you are in a good position to get legal help for free, and find out what really happened here. You deserve that.

Let me know if this helps.

Kim

Hi there.

I need to close out my questions from last week, to make sure that I get paid for my work. I see that your question is still open.

Please close the question by providing positive feedback, which will also avoid the system keeping your money.

Thank you and take care,

Kim

Hi, I want to make sure that you read the answer that I provided to your question on December 30, 2015.

Please see the above, and then close out the question with positive feedback so that I get credit for my work with you, and so that the system does not keep your money.

Thank you