Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Former Pastor of Pentecostal Church The Light of the World,

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Virgilio Marmolejos, Former Pastor of Pentecostal Church The Light of the World, Assemblies of God, Inc. (Business, Non Profit Corporation) on 1142 N W 19th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. I have a civil case in the 17th Broward County Court. My Executives of the Assemblies of God Council in Orlando, called me in July 17, 2012 to made a meeting with me. In the meeting, they suspended me as pastor, took the temple and all the properties, and gave every things to his friend Pastor MC Mario Esquilin and his congregation. The members of Pentecostal Church and the pastor, paid all our properties in September 2002. In 2012, pastor MC Mario Esquilin lost their temple, and the Executives in Orlando, took our paids properties and transferret it to his friend. Please, I need some orientation to represent my self (Pro Se) in the Court.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are claiming they improperly terminated you? Did you have a contract? Did they violate the contract? What is your specific suit for?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The congregation of Pentecostal Church is the owner of the all properties, we have the Titles of the temple, Vehicle, etc. The Executives of the South Eastern Spanish District Council Assemblies of God, Inc., of Orlando, they made an illegally appropriation of our properties. They changed the Board of the Church from their offices in Orlando, via Internet, within make a meeting with the members of the congregation. They violated our rights and our sovereignty. We were affiliated with them only, within contract. I have the case in the Court, and I need orientation how can I represent my self (pro se) in the Court, what steps I have do to represent my self.
Thank you for your reply.
You are seeking to sue on behalf of the actual congregation and not on your own behalf? This is IMPORTANT, because it matters as to whether or not you can be pro se?