Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Iam lennis ****** of texas who had a 2003 hapus corpus case

Customer Question

hi iam lennis ****** of texas who had a 2003 hapus corpus case where the texas state 187th district judge Hon.raymond ****** in recuse status before he address my criminal law case from his bench by the same Disrict Attorney Hon Susan ****** both struck this down by their legal merits and what type of judgement would in opinion would you call this producedural error? *** *** **** thank you *****
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am not quite sure what you are asking, since after it was denied in 2003, as the time to do anything about it has passed? Also, I need you to explain the specific legal ground they used to strike down the habeas corpus.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
one of your top notch lawyers has assured me an answer so call me at(###) ###-#### ***** lennis asper as this happen in Tezas in San Antonio bye
Thank you for your reply.
Phone service is an extra fee.
Secondly, you were responded to by an automatic response in your first post. I am now a real human lawyer and am telling you that I need more information from you. So if you could please give me more information I would be happy to work with you to give you an answer.