Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My daughter applied /Covered CA in Jan. 2014. She has been

Customer Question

My daughter applied for Medical/Covered CA in Jan. 2014. She has been given the run around since. She has the complete correspondence file to proof her position. She is in need of an ultrasound (Planned Parenthood found something; they are the only doctors who will see her) and has no where to turn. She has a card sent to her but no one will accept it. Who can she turn to for help? She makes approx. $1000/mo. and I support her outside of that. I am retired, not rich, and cannot afford this procedure.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the Medi-Cal ombudsman office yet for assistance? Also, have you contacted legal aid for assistance in filing an appeal with Medi-Cal?