Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I received a drone and carry backpack. It would easily fit

Customer Question

I received a drone and carry backpack for Christmas. It would easily fit in the overhead bin or under the seat. The battries for the drone are appx 4" X 2". Can I carry this on the plane?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, sorry for the slight delay. It appears no Experts were online when you posted your question. My apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

ANSWER: Yes, this is absolutely permitted on board in your carry on, so long as it fits in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you. If the batteries are Lithium Polymer (Lithium-Ion Polymer or LiPo), they are not permitted in checked luggage.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.