Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

, One member of a two members LLC is going to leave.

Customer Question

Customer: Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: One member of a two members LLC is going to leave. There is a business loan under this LLC What do we need to file or talk to state and the loan company?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

What type of loan is this and are both members of the LLC listed as personal guarantors for the loan?