Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Machota how do i get the pay off of on 2003 van dodge

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** machota how do i get the pay off of on 2003 van dodge receipt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i bought new car and traded in the 2003 van but need the pay off sheet for of 2003 van
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us today about your issue?