Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer and legal specialist.
20011183

In i obtained a judgement 15 years ago. is it past the

Customer Question

in virginia i obtained a judgement 15 years ago. is it past the statue of limitations
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I’m happy to be of assistance.

The statute of limitation on the enforcement of a judgment in Virginia is 20 years according to VA Code Sec. 8.01-251

If you have any further questions, please let me know. I invite follow up questions, so use REPLY for those. If you have no further questions then good luck going forward and please do not forget to rate my service with a top-three rating so that I receive credit for working with you today. Also, feel free to request me in the future, if you have question concerning a different matter.

Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required.

If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.