Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Can a Gag order be issued on a person that yes they are

Customer Question

Can a Gag order be issued on a person that yes they are telling some truth but this is hurting your reputation to intentionally keep your grandchildren and other people away from you to avoid that the truth on them may come out....in other words they tell people you've said things and done things regarding them to get them mad at you so no chance of you talking to them , hence no one can find out they are the guilty people I know it's confusing
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about your troubles and can relate to your situation. You can have a letter drafted by an attorney asking them to cease and desist from talking to your relatives/friends and if they fail to you can ask for an injunction by the judge wherein they are not to discuss any matters relating to you with anyone. I'm not sure if the judge will grant it, but perhaps the threat of legal action will force them to reconsider their actions. I suggest having an attorney send the letter so that they know you are serious.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I was younger I was no angel. Did some drugs that's it. My sister who has no children and a husband she helped extort 600k from security firm, he just got out, feel the need to tell my grown children and grandchildren what I did! And the grandkids were told her husband he was on special mission for government! So he looks like a hero, but now that they can't rob anyone. Rather than the kids come to my shore house and have fun etc, they can't afford things now so they've driven this wedge between me and my kids and my son with brain cancer. It's killing me I sit here by myself thru the holidays and basically I didn't do anything that no one else did when they were young. They even stoke 10k from my son

I'm really sorry to hear that. I think the action I prescribed may help.

If you need further assistance, just let me know. Otherwise, please "accept" the answer and if you like offer a positive rating so that I can close out the question from the queue.