Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Abandoned items fishing gear,small hand tools,etc.
,

Customer Question

Customer: abandoned items fishing gear,small hand tools,etc.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have called the owner 3 times cannot use our garage items taking to much room
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: tried you folks few minutes ago submitted deposit fee of 5.oo but never got a responce my name is***** *****CONDO A, HURON OHIO44839
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

Good evening: I'm not sure I understand your question. You have some items that an owner is not letting you store at their facility?