Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to sue a rehab facility. How?

Customer Question

I want to sue a rehab facility. How?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Suing any medical facility, including a rehab facility, is not as simple as your question seems to indicate you may think it is.
What do you want to sue them for, as that determines what you need to do to sue them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not a med facility. But I understand your misunderstanding. Quicker through phone if possible but misrepresenting services offered and failed contract.
Okay, can you please explain what is going on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wait how are you a qualified expert if you don't understand medical. Refund my money. This was a waste of time.
Excuse me? You posted a 1/2 sentence question, I have no clue what you are even talking about. I am not sure how you come off with such a rude comment "how are you a qualified expert if you don't understand medical?" What I am is a qualified licensed attorney, what I am not is a mind reader and know nothing about your situation unless you tell me.
Perhaps it is best that you go to a local attorney though, as an in person visit face to face maybe a bit easier for you to understand and communicate with.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is basically through email so please don't assume it to be rude. However your response shows a total lack of professionalism, that is evident. Refund my money please.
I appreciate the deflection and projection on your part and regardless of your disingenuous claim your comment was indeed rude in email, on the phone or in person not based on tone but words alone. This site works by back and forth communication with the customer providing actual facts about their situation so that the expert may answer them, you have refused to do so and as such the system will not work for you.
If you want a refund, the experts are not employees of this site and have nothing to do with payments, so you need to ask customer service for one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I will contact them. But wow.
I was willing to assist and asked you to tell me what was going on, which was met by your response not answering my question, so I do not know what to say but "wow" is right.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seriously if you are bored then find something else to do. Your last message is not what you should send. Obviously you are lacking certain skills. And that was meant to be rude. By the way don't message me again. Good bye.
Please go get your refund and stop replying here so the question will close. Merry Christmas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What part of don't message me again did you not understand? Yet you did. What is wrong with you? AND DO NOT REPLY OR MESSAGE ME BACK!!!
Evidently there is a misunderstanding. I must respond to each and every customer response or the question will not close properly. If you want no more responses then stop replying to me and go have a great Christmas day with all of your family and friends.
Please DO NOT REPLY or I MUST RESPOND BECAUSE IF NOT THE QUESTION WILL NOT CLOSE.