Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'd like to continue a conversation string with your

Customer Question

I'd like to continue a conversation string with your lawyer,Gary, but not sure how to find the conversation...maybe I need to log in or something. This is Adam xxxxx and I'm also working with my friend, Myron xxxx, regarding a statue 1973 civil rights case under the MI state colors. With your help we've determined the statue of limitations to be 3 years and now need a runner to bring a mocked-up lawsuit to get it time-stamped at the court. We need help or, at least, some recommendations on a local MI civil rights attorney who is willing to put his name on the lawsuit and accept any settlement or judgement and hold back any possible costs plus whatever the maximum allowed percentage commission he/she is allowed. We offer to do all the work including the deposition questions, we have witness letters and will send a properly formatted 1973 complaint to any local civil rights attorney you may know that might help. I understand if there is a holiday delay, Thank you for your help,
Regards, ***** *****
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for signing up to use our service. I did some research and it appears California law really frowns on such types of raffles. I am pasting a link to the applicable site. http://oag.ca.gov/charities/raffles

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This has nothing to do with CA, its MI and it's a civil rights case where Adam xxxx was not read his maranda rights and was incarcerated because he would not confess to a crime he did not commit. He was incarcerated without a hearing by the Wayne County, MI.It sounds like we need to resend the breifing...do you need that?

My apologies. I clicked on a different question.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK...still waiting .., thanks, ***** ***** should not count as additional communication or incur the $28 expense..right? Just trying to watch the budget...Regards, Adam (and Myron is privy to all conversations)

I don't handle the billing. Contact customer service and they should rectify that for you.