Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

AMERICA ORIGINALLY, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT LIVED IN THAT

Customer Question

I AM FROM AMERICA ORIGINALLY, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT LIVED IN THAT COUNTRY IN 15 YEARS. I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN INDONESIA WHERE I HAVE BEEN RESIDING FOR 8 YEARS LEGALLY. I HAVE A SISTER WHO IS VERY CONSERVATIVE AND OPINIONATED AND WEALTHY AND SHE CONSIDERS HERSELF TO HAVE AUTHORITY OVER OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY WHOSE LIFESTYLE OR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE SHE DISAPPROVES OF (IN MY CASE THIS APPLIES TO MY COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE-INDONESIA) I HAVE NEVER ACCESSED OF USED ANY MONEY THAT ORIGINATED FROM HER, NOR DOES SHE HAVE ANY POWER OF ATTORNEY OR OTHER RIGHTS OVER ME. I HAVE RECENTLY COME TO FIND OUT THAT SHE AND DOZENS OF OTHER STRANGERS WHO SHE HAS HIRED OVER THE COURSE OF 4 YEARS TO WORK FOR HER HAVE BEEN SPYING ON ME VIA AUDIO AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE, BOTH IN MY HOME (INCLUDING MY BEDROOM AND BATHROOM) AND AT MY WORK. SHE MANAGED TO PULL THIS OFF BY TELLING MY FAMILY'S LAWYERS AND FINANCIAL ADVISORS THAT I WAS DEALING DRUGS IN INDONESIA, THAT I WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY A GROUP OF TERRORIST DRUG DEALERS, AND MANY OTHER MASSIVELY SLANDEROUS AND COMPLETELY UNTRUE LIES, ALL OF WHICH THEY BELIEVED BECAUSE MY SISTER TOLD THEM SUCH HUGE LIES THAT ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD NEVER TELL ABOUT ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER IN A MILLION YEARS, AND SHE WOVE SUCH A MASSIVE NETWORK OF LIES BACKING UP HER LIES WITH CLAIMS OF FALSE EVIDENCE, AND BECAUSE SHE IS AN ADULT (SHE IS 59 AND I AM 38 YRS OLD) THEY ASSUMED THAT AS DRAMATIC AND EXTREME AS HER STORIES WERE, THEY MUST BE TRUE.. MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY ALL KNOW SHE IS CRAZY AND MY 3 OTHER ADULT SIBLINGS HAVE WARNED ME THAT SHE IS EXTREMELY EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE SINCE HER KIDS ALL LEFT FOR COLLEGE AND SHE HAS NO JOB AND HER HUSBAND AND SHE ARE NO LONGER ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED. SHE IS LOOKING FOR A NEW PET SO TO SPEAK, SO SHE DECIDED TO TARGET ME WITH THE GOAL OF GETTING ME DEPORTED SO THAT I WOULD BE FORCED TO RETURN TO HER HOME IN NY STATE WITH HER AND THEN SHE WOULD CLAIM TO THE COURT THAT I WAS UNABLE TO CARE FOR MYSELF AND SHE WOULD GAIN LEGAL RIGHTS TO HAVE POWER OF ATTORNEY OVER ME OR GET THE COURTS TO MAKE ME HER WARD SO THAT SHE COULD PUT ME IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION FOR THE REMAINDER OF MY LIFE AND SHE COULD HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF ME. FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS SHE HAS HAD A TEAM OF RANDOM DRIFTERS AND DESPERADOS WHO ARE ALL PROFICIENT AT COMPUTER HACKING AND WHO HAVE NO MORALS AND WHO NEED CASH WHOM SHE HAS USED TO SLANDER ME AND SPY ON ME AND WHO HAVE SPREAD MASSIVELY DAMAGING LIES AND UNTRUTHS ABOUT ME TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND THAT I LIVE ON. THESE HIRED DEFAMATION SEEKERS SYSTEMATICALLY APPROACHED ALL THE MAJOR BUSINESS OWNERS ON THE ISLAND AND TOLD THEM SLANDEROUS, LIFE ENDANGERING LIES ABOUT ME. SHE AND HER MINIONS THEN STARTED TO APPROACH MY ACQUAINTANCES AND FRIENDS AND SLANDER ME MASSIVELY. WITH A TEAM OF 3-4 OTHER ASSISTANCE IN HER CRIMINAL ENDEAVORS, SHE WOULD EAVESDROP ON MY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS IN MY BEDROOM AND GATHER INTEL ON WHO MY CLOSEST FRIENDS WERE, AND THEN SHE WAS ABLE TO APPROACH EVEN MY FIANCE AND AFTER USING VERY DEVIOUS AND DECEPTIVE TECHNIQUES INVOLVING SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM HER TEAM, SHE WAS EVEN ABLE TO MAKE MY FIANCE BELIEVE THAT I HAD TOTALLY LIED TO HIM ABOUT MYSELF AND THAT I HAD BEEN USING HIM AND MADE HIM TOTALLY STOP TRUSTING ME OR LOVING ME. SHE THEN HAD ONE OF HER ASSISTANTS SEDUCE HIM AND START HAVING SEX WITH HIM. WE HAVE NOW BEEN SEPARATED FOR 5 MONTHS AFTER DATING FOR 8 YEARS, AND HE HAS A NEW FIANCE AND WILL NEVER TRUST ME AGAIN. HOW SHE DID THIS WAS BY GAINING INTEL ON OUR RELATIONSHIP AND TWISTING EVERYTHING AROUND TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THINGS I SAID THAT SHE HEARD BY EAVESDROPPING WERE LIES AND SETTING ME UP ALL THE TIME, RELENTLESSLY. AFTER HE BEGAN TO DESPISE AND RESENT ME, BELIEVING ALL HER LIES, SHE EVEN EXPOSED TO HIM THE LIVE VIDEO FEED THAT SHE AND HER HIRED CRIMINALS WERE SURREPTITIOUSLY RECORDING OF ME IN MY BEDROOM AND BATHROOM AND MONITORING 24/7, SO THAT HE AND HIS FRIENDS COULD VIEW IT AND DEGRADE ME EVEN MORE IN MY MOST INTIMATE MOMENTS. SHE AND HER CHIEF WORKER- A WOMAN NAMED NICOLE-HAVE EVEN EXPOSED LIVE VIDEO OF ME IN THE SHOWER OR GETTING DRESSED OR CHANGED OR SITTING ON THE TOILET TO HUNDREDS OF STRANGERS. THIS HAS BEEN A LIVING NIGHTMARE. I HAVE BEEN TERRORIZED FOR 4 YEARS AND I KNEW MY COMPUTER WAS BEING HACKED INTO FOR 4 YEARS, AND SHE WAS THE FAMILY MEMBER WHO ALWAYS OFFERED ADVICE ON HOW IT MUST BE MY OTHER SIBLINGS WHO WERE SPYING ON ME, WHEN ALL ALONG IT WAS HER. I CAME TO FIND THIS OUT 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN I WAS ON VACATION IN BALI AND OVERHEARD A PHONE CONVERSATION IN THE HOTEL ROOM NEXT DOOR TO ME THAT HAD AN ADJOINING DOOR WHICH WAS LOCKED, BUT WITH WHICH IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HEAR A CONVERSATION HAPPENING IN THE NEXT ROOM. SUDDENLY I HEARD MY SISTERS VOICE TALKING VIA SPEAKER PHONE TO A GIRL WHOSE VOICE SOUNDED INSTANTLY FAMILIAR AND I IDENTIFIED AS A WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN RENTING A ROOM IN THE RESIDENCE NEXT TO MY VILLA ON ANOTHER ISLAND FOR 2+YEARS BUT WHO ALWAYS AVOIDS CONTACT WIT
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us in this matter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is best plan in your opinion for legal recourse? what kind of attorney should i hire? specializing in what area particularly (because there are a number of crimes i want to charge her with in this case)? what do you think i can sue for?
Thank you for your reply.
You would have to sue her for harassment and invasion of privacy, based on the claims you have above. You would have to sue her where she lives to get jurisdiction over her. You would need evidence of the unauthorized surveillance and electronic surveillance to prove the case for invasion of privacy. As far as the harassment, you should have witnesses and evidence for that.
The problem is that while what you are alleging is criminal, you would have to file any criminal charges in the places where you are located when she is doing this to you, because that is where the criminal offense occurred.
You would need a civil attorney that specializes in litigation cases to help bring this to court.