Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm being sue but the contractor is lying about the charges

Customer Question

Customer: I'm being sue but the contractor is lying about the charges and work done. He won a judgment in court due to me not signing a affidavit. Now he
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: need Attorney to help with post-judgment individual interrogatories and request for admission instructions. can not find Attorney in my area to help.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ye
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not see a question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I missed the appeal date 1st court was on 0ctober 29,2015 next court date is January 29, 2016.

It seems your credit card did not clear for the phone call. Sorry.
You can contact customer service here and they can fix this.

1-***-***-****