Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am trying to find criminal forms state of Texas.. Is there

Customer Question

I am trying to find criminal forms for the state of Texas.. Is there a motion for a fast and/or speedy trail? A motion to proceed to trial? The previous lawyer I spoke to on this site gave me a couple of links. He said one of the links had motions. It does. It has a list of motions and that is all. I do not need a list of motions. You can not actually pull up a motion, look at it and either use it or create your own from it. The other link sent me to case law. I am not interested in reading or printing out case law. I am on disability and do not have the money to waste on copy paper, ink and stamps to send reams of case law to someone. Not only that, but I also have a learning disability and would even understand case law if I read it. This is not for me but for someone else that is serving federal time in the state of Louisiana and Texas state has also filed charges that are still pending. The very first person I talked to when I joined this site had no problem finding the info and motions I needed at that time. The second time, with another lawyer, said he could not find any motions. I did find a site that does have motions but it is not a free site. So, if you can not help me please let me know so I can cancel this site to pay for the other one. And I am sorry about the attitude. I have been online for the last 4 hours trying to research and find these motions. I am also at the end of my deadline to have the forms in the mail. I am totally frustrated. What I have found so far costs money and since half the time I have no clue as to what I am even looking at, well, I don't have the money or time to waste on these sites that may or may not have what I need.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry, but Texas does not make the motion for speedy trial form available online for you to fill out other than through the pay sites. I sincerely ***** ***** we can provide forms only if they are offered online by the state.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####