Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Can i have my civil lawsuit against my old company

Customer Question

Can i have my civil lawsuit against my old company for wrongful termination removed from google searches?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Because all court proceedings, except most involving juveniles, are public record the answer is no. It will never fully be removed from search engines. However, you can consider contacting "reputation" defender agencies to help bump any negative information to the back pages. In other words, they beef up your bio and fill the first 3 or so pages of search engines with other things about you and when someone googles your name the positive things emerge on the first 3 or so pages. Most people do not go beyond the first several pages in a search on google or otherwise.

Please let me know here, if you have other questions, need more information or clarification in this regard. Otherwise, thanking you in advance for a positive rating.