LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I reside in new york state. i have a bussiness. a previous

Customer Question

i reside in new york state. i have a bussiness . a previous landlord has taken ajudgement
on adisputed amount. what can he do. can he do anything with our checking account.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

A creditor having a valid judgment against your business may apply to the court for an Order of Levy your bank account. They can also take possession---via the Sheriff---of property owned by your business as well.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug