Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband is being sued the document list the wrong date

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My husband is being sued the document list the wrong date the ticket supennaed the owner of the other car and did not show and now we are being told that the ask is over 15K, but we are not being told what for.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there was a ticket for careless driving, 15months ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Is your husband being sued for a vehicle incident or has he been charged with a traffic citation?

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

...or both?