MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

Is "Infinii" a legitimate business where they sell

Customer Question

Is "Infinii" a legitimate business where they sell products to customers using their platform called "Springboard"? The use Google and Ebay for drop shipping the products to customers. They are sort of a large affiliate and they obtain most of the products from ebay, google and other major online retailers. They sign up clients on a monthly basis for $49 and $399 for the purpose of using their software. And clients or prospective clients like myself keep the difference between the retail price and the cost.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The following link will provide you with all of the information you are seeking regarding Infinii. This should assist you with answering all of your questions.

Please see the following link: http://www.worklesslivemoretoday.com/infinii-review/

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Also, please see this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6We5-8LB7dU