Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I lost my prescription sun glasses while being screened

Customer Question

I lost my prescription sun glasses while being screened at Denver Airport on 12/13/2015.  Had black strap 12:30 PM

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your prescription sun glasses during screening at Denver Airport, last week.

You can contact the TSA and airport lost and found, to see if they were turned in, at: ***-***-****

TSA Contact Center:

(866)(###) ###-####/a>

Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
Weekends/Holidays:
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET

Email Contact Center

-------------------

I hope you are able to retrieve your glasses!

Happy Holidays!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. You will need to report this on a claim which can be done by clicking this link here. In order to make the claim you can not email or call you have to do a formal claim by filling out the form. http://www.dialostandfound.com/login.php once you complete the claim they will call you so make sure you put the correct contact information . Please let me know if you need assistance with this by stating for Hope in your reply ! Have a wonderful evening !

Thank you