Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I was enrolled in TSA last year. I guess it's expired and

Customer Question

I was enrolled in TSA last year. I guess it's expired and need to enroll again?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Attorneys here on JustAnswer, Thank you for your question,

In order to remain in "good standing" with the TSA, each person must renew their enrollment status annually.

IF I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO LEAVE A POSITIVE RATING SO THAT JUSTANSWER WILL GIVE ME CREDIT FOR ASSISTING YOU, THIS DOES NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL AND IT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT JUSTANSWER KNOWS THAT I HAVE ASSISTED YOU,

I WISH YOU VERY HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS,

ANDREA

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** am happy to assist you . If you are speaking about TSA PRE Check then no you do not enroll or do anything annually. The program is good for 5 years and you do not have to do anything annually. You can check your status here https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status. Please let me know if you have further questions and have a Merry Christmas. Hope

Thanks

Hi, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to log into that link and see if your Pre Check was still active. Let me know if you need help with that. Have a Happy New Year!