Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am trying to find out if address 2886 e30st is a scammer I

Customer Question

hello I am trying to find out if ***** ***** address 2886 e30st is a scammer I was talked into paying into two consignment boxes I was told when I paid the fees yesterday that he would bring the boxws to me in 3 hours he said this morning that I need to pay the government damage fees or I lose the boxes today fees 220 yesterday it was 250 all together the amount 5114 dollars help me please I can send pics but I need a email addres for that
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm glad to help. ***** ***** might not even be the individual's real name, so I would like to get some additional information. You gave the street address, but didn't give the state or country. 1. Where is his street address allegedly located? 2. What is the nature of this transaction? 3. Through what method did you pay him? 4. How did you first meet ***** *****? 5. Have you ever met him in person?

Based on the small amount of information already provided, I strongly suspect that you are being scammed, but I should be able to confirm once we finish this conversation.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
he said that he live in ontarito Canada but he has a new York license on the he said that his address is ne York new York I was suppose to receive two consignment boxws from a sgt ***** ***** who was over sea I was told when the boxes was in Canada to pay the tax certificate I have paid everythingto the amount of 5114 dollars ok now I was told that my government want 200 dollars for damages on the boxes in which I have asked what damages what government I cant find out any thing now I was told I was going to lose this if I don't pay this is when I decided to find out the truth on this please my Christmas is ruined now I am a mother that has very little money now I have all my receipts from this ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have his photo a copy of his passport too I started asking for the certificate for this on what I have paid on he keeps telling me that this is real but I don't know