Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Indeed my name on a home that was will to me

Customer Question

Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please help me understand better what your question is because I'm a little confused as to what you are asking? Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was will a home and I want to deed it in my name with out going to count the will state I don't have to probation it

Does the will state who the executor of the will is to be?