Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Is Apple i-Mac circa 2008 computer programmed by Microsoft

Customer Question

Is Apple i-Mac circa 2008 computer programmed by Microsoft to intercept without permission my typing when not connected through a USB port or WiFi using Comcast & Radioshack Mortorala modem a federal crime. If so how do I obtain a copy of competent court authorized search warrant???? James Elroy William Walsh Washington State Drivers License WALSHJE587RN 12-15-2021.2346 HOURS.***@******.***.
I HAVE A LICENSE WITH WOLFRAM MATHEMATICA AND UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF MY USE OF THEIR SOFTWARE IS IN MY OPINION AGAINST THE LAW. WHAT ABOUT COPYRIGHT WORK IN PROGRESS. WHAT ABOUT USE OF APPLE MATHEMATICAL PROGRAMMING OSX AND BRIGGS COCHARAN, ET AL CALCULUS COPYRIGHTED SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS BEING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE DIVULGED TO PROFESSOR OMIG ETC. MATHEMATICS DEPT. AT SOCIALIST IN OPERATION UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, SEATTLE. GOVERNOR JAY INSLEE IS A PRACTICING SOCIALIST AND WE ARE A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY. SECRETARY OF WASHINGTON STATE IS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL JUST AS FORMER REPUBLICAN ATTORNEY ROB MCKENNA WHO AS ATTORNEY GENERAL WAS FAIR MINDED IN EXERCISING HIS DUTIES TO ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND ANY POLITICAL ASSOCIATION. I AM A FORMER ELELCTED REPUBLICAN PRECINCT COMMITTEE OFFICER KIRKLAND 49TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT WASHINGTON STATE. BY THE WAY I HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF RESPECT FOR US CONGRESSWOMAN SUSAN DELBENE AND HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HER BOTHELL OFFICE REGARDING SEVERE PRIVACY PROBLEMS INSIDE MY HOME. I HAVE ALSO MADE AWARE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE RYAN OF WISCONSON ISSUES RELATING TO PRIVACY.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It is against the law to intercept any computer communications at all without a proper court order. It is a federal crime of computer hacking. In order to get a proper warrant from a competent court, you have to identify the agency or persons doing this unauthorized surveillance and you have to file a civil suit in the US District Court against them. Once you have your civil suit filed, you can obtain a subpoena from the court to discover if they have any type of warrant against you to permit such surveillance. If there is no warrant to conduct this type of computer interception, you can seek money damages against them for all of the harm they have caused you, including the intrusion into your home.
This all starts though by you identifying who is doing this to you and then you would file your suit and then you can pursue them in court and also turn over the evidence you find through your civil suit to the FBI, whose job it is to pursue unauthorized computer hacking and also the intrusion into your home and the murder of your pet.