RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Separation agreement/modifacation
, we have a

Customer Question

Customer: separation agreement/modifacation
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we have a separation agreement and i have a modication already to be signed that we have agreed upon allowing me to claim our child does that start my 3 years over in child suport?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

No, it doesn't start over the support. A modification agreement simply modifies the respective issue or issues raised in the agreement, while all other terms in the agreement remain as they are. It doesn't "reset" the whole agreement when you modify the existing agreement.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

If you need additional information or clarification, please REPLY, and I'll be more then happy to assist you further! Otherwise, please remember to leave me a positive rating (3-5 stars) as that is the only way experts on this site are compensated, even though you may have already left a deposit. Thank you, ***** ***** holidays!