Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is jamesina joyner and i wanted help to sue acs my

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and i wanted help to sue acs for taking my kids for nothing they said i wasnt going to the drug program and i was going from nov27th 2012 to feb 2013 the reason why i wasnt going was because i had to take my son the doctor for a checkup feb7th and the dentist on feb 15th.2013 for a tooth that had to be pulled out and they gave me pain relievers to help with my pain and they was tylenol with codiene in it and they said i was doing cocain cause of the tylenol with codiene in it and i wasnt and when i went to the drug program to continue the services i went to take care of my sons eye at the eye doctor in march2013 and the next month they was saying i wasnt going and they took three kids from me in april
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is your specific question please? Are you asking if you can sue the state of NY over this?