RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395

Contracted by a company to preform work under their

Customer Question

Contracted by a company to preform work under their direction. Have never met the contractor, his other enployees,do not have any face to face of phone to phone conversations. All comunications are by email. He supplies a job sheet with his price and i billhim for that. His bank is not in USA. We have been promissed pay told the checks were sent through Pay Pal and then recalled.I do notdo the work i bill the work. I'am a independant senior retiree and have paperwork on all transactions. Adding up total for all sheet received totals 1.3 million. Started end of February an have promises on promises but no money. He has other employees and we comunicate by email and they are aware of my situation. I can not tell you what kind of work they because I don't know.
Look at this and we can go on from there His conpany name Fast Cash & Cash Code there does not seem to be one location. I have no cost other than my labor and i'am retired Electrical Contractor. All directions and paperwork are on line.
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

let me look at a few things and I will be back in 5-10 minutes

Could you elaborate on what work you performed? I find some reviews of the Cash Code software that were not so great it is kind of quick money stock or futures trading software that some guys looked at and say there is nothing new here it is really just about signing new people up and getting them to pay $250 which they likely lose fast with no refunds, etc .

Did you just provide labor? Was a quote or estimate given to "him" as to what he would have to pay? How do you come up with $30,000. Where is this guy located and do you know his actual name if so do you know his address? If everything is via email have you ever met or spoke to him verbally? Have you seen the videos on Youtube is he the guy that is supposed to pay you?

Did you pay anything to get this job? How long have you worked for him?

I just thought I would give you a heads up that I am logging off for the night. I should be back online around 1:30 PM CST tomorrow. Nothing prevents you from answering my questions and elaborating on your situation between now and then. I will see it and will respond tomorrow when I get online.

Regards,

In case you are new to Just Answer I wanted to let you know that I am just an attorney setting at my home office and do not work directly for them. After you leave positive feedback (good-excellent) then I get a portion of what you paid JA. Thank you in advance for leaving positive feedback before you log off. Do note that after leaving positive feedback you are welcome to reply here with any follow up questions you have related to your original question for free as long as needed.

Regards,