MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I gave my dog to a girl I moved into a low income apartment

Customer Question

I gave my dog to a girl I moved into a low income apartment they said I could not have a pet now they say I can the girl I gave my dog to promise that she would bring her to see me she has never brough her I told her if she didn't want the dog to bring her back and if I wanted her back she would bring her back to me she has had her sinch the last of September I have kept all my text message from her promising to bring her to see me
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you purchase the dog? Do you have any kind of documented proof that the dog is yours?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I moved 3 times so I lost the papers the person that I bough the dog from has died
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no proof other that my kids know that the dog was mine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she has hsd the dog sinch September of this year
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchase her for $400
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she has broken her promise that she would let me see my dog I have ask many times to see her she tell me she will bring her but never does this dog was my life I miss her so much can I get her back

Due to the value of the dog, the only thing you can really do is sue her in small claims court to try to get the dog back.

Is there anything at all I can help you with? If not, please do not forget to rate my response.