MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

How can I join the class action lawsuit against WEN Hair

Customer Question

How can I join the class action lawsuit against WEN Hair Products? I have used WEN shampoo/conditioner for the past year and my hair is falling out and I am becoming bald on the top of my head?
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Have you received anything in the mail regarding the class action and you being a member of the class?

The following website will give you the information you need to register for the settlement: http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/36648-class-action-lawsuit-wen-cleansing-conditioner-causes-hair-loss/

Please don't forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.