Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was served eviction papers from ex husband.Now I been

Customer Question

I was served eviction papers from ex husband.Now I been served with a summons/complaint stating he is the owner(he is)of our home and he demands that upon final hearing I have to vacate the home. I am 69 yrs old and have no where to live on my low income. Dr. visit shows I have hardening of the artery in neck causing me to pass out. Could have stroke or heart attack. My neighbors check on me everyday and moving away I have no one. Ex claims I do this to bring him back here. Not a chance. I need to know how to answer the complaint.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify what you mean by answer the complaint?