Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,
68197583

Are you in today?

Customer Question

hello, are you in today?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Right now I am on my iPhone. How may I assist you today?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If I am speaking with a law enforcement officer, can I record the conversation covertly and will it be usable in court?

We have been having a few technical issues. I see that the question we worked on yesterday was not "rated" so it remains open and only the site receives payment. I don't know if the terms of service make it clear that the attorneys are only paid for their time on a customer questions if the customer rates them positively. Many customers have expressed issues with being able to rate. You do not need to open new questions for any follow up questions that you may have provided it is in regard to the same initial question.

Florida is a two party/all party consent state with regard to recording a PRIVATE conversation. You would need law enforcement to consent. If the conversation is in a public place where there is no expectation of privacy it would be possible to have a recorded conversation admitted into evidence. Were you able to obtain the documents? Keep me posted. Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate. You do not need to open a new question to ask me any follow up questions. Thank you for using JA we appreciate your business.

Do you have any additional questions for me?

Please ignore the additional services request.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to let me know. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

What happened with the law enforcement officer?