Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

In 2005 i was 1x2 mile from any home then three squde caes

Customer Question

in 2005 i was 1x2 mile from any home then three squde caes pull up and and strated tezing me..2 with out the prong in each kedney and two in the back with the proges.ever sicne then i have being a pyciatist
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm very sorry to hear that this happened.

Are you in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan or Ontario? What are your specific questions about this incident?

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please keep all of your communications on this page to avoid confusion. Thank you for your response.

The statute of limitations for this type of suit in Michigan, I'm sorry to say, is only 3 years. It is unfortunately much too late to sue for your injuries now unless you can prove that your mental injuries were so severe for the past 10 years that you were incapable of bringing a lawsuit.

I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand. Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Good luck.