Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am being evicted, I 't want to stop the eviction, I just

Customer Question

I am being evicted, I don't want to stop the eviction, I just want a reasonable amount of time to pack up all our belongings. I have lived here for about 4 years it's a 3br 2ba and I have 3 young children. Is there anything I can do?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, where are you at in the process? Have they filed with the court yet? Served you notice?