Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

AFNI
, security suspension in ohio. An trying to

Customer Question

Customer: AFNI
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: security suspension in ohio. An trying to collect state deposit to get back license is 8100..AFNI wanted 10k at 100 per week...now an says case is closed but if we pay 6800 they will consider this portion closed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: what do yu mean satisfied?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 11 months ago.

I don't see a specific question concerning your circumstances? What is it that you would like to know?