Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am in Texas and need deed of trust reviewed. I lent money

Customer Question

I am in Texas and need deed of trust reviewed. I lent money to friend on a condo here in Austin and we have agreed that the note will be secured with a Deed of Trust. I used a boiler plate deed of trust and would like an attorney to review to be sure that it is done correctly.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. I'll be happy to help you. I will, however, have to do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be acceptable, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sure.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

I'll extend that offer to you now. You should receive it shortly. I look forward to helping you with this!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

I tried to accept your offer for the phone call, but go this message: "The customer’s payment didn’t clear. Wait and refresh the page to try again. You may want to alert the customer there’s an issue with their payment method."