Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

My name is ***** ***** Lancaster. How much does it costs to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My name is ***** ***** Lancaster. How much does it costs to file for divorce in KY. My wife and I have lived in KY throughout the whole time.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cheated and we are separated. She is not ready to take me back and I am frustrated with the whole situation. We have been married since 2006.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Barrister replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

If you are filing for divorce without an attorney, the fee is $148. If you have an attorney, it is $153 with the petition being filed in the local Circuit court in the county where you are located. I believe Lancaster is Garrard county.

.

.

thanks